Tell me this is not desirable!

Are you talking about 993tt or the 993tt S in particular?

This is a popular clip on the 993tt from Top Gear.

http://youtu.be/TIs5h6aHsEM

Either model, the top gear clip is just great, especially when he gets air! I have become a 993 turbo admirer, the more I see them the more I get the classic body lines. I would love to drive one but it could produce a bad reaction on the bank account.

You certainly would not be alone in thinking these are highly desirable cars.. one of my favourite Porsches. Would be extremely happy to just even own a naturally aspirated manual narrow body 993

I need to break open the piggy bank! I have been looking & there are not many 993 TT around.

I found the photo while trying to determine how many genuine 993 GT2's are in Australia. I found this one and one from WA, both black so not sure if its the same car. Apparently there is a blue one in Melbourne too. I know only about 10 RHD were made. This is by far my number one want to own p-car.

I found the photo while trying to determine how many genuine 993 GT2's are in Australia. I found this one and one from WA, both black so not sure if its the same car. Apparently there is a blue one in Melbourne too. I know only about 10 RHD were made. This is by far my number one want to own p-car.

I believe the blue one is a HK car, don't quote me though.

Archived