Expressions of Interest in PFA Xmas Parties...

Kerry

Hey All,

I'm going to organise a Victorian Xmas party for December this year and RussR's recent post made me think to send out an invite for other states to orchestrate something as well.

It could simply be a smallish crew heading over to a common bar, or house, but if you have grand plans like Russ, the Mt Cotton skidpan might also play in your plans!

I can set up a structure for collecting interested participants, and in the case of having to collect a sizable deposit, we can use the "group-in" structure (same as I'm using with the t-shirt buy) where a minimum participant number is required in order to proceed ie: $500 fee, you need 10 people paying $50 before the gig is confirmed, with additional funds going into sweet beverages etc ;)

Anyhoo, just a thought if someones got an idea they want to fly up the flagpole to see who salutes it!

Kerry

Aye, aye Captain!!!  (if you're really going with the nautical theme)!

Yeah, thinking about getting the Northern Alliance together for a bit of a bash too...somewhere near the coast, somewhere with a good view, somewhere with twisty roads.....

I've made contact with QLD Department of Main Roads that own the Mt Cotton Skidpan and will report back (and start a thread) thinking somewhere around the Saturday 23rd of November so we don't interfere with too many Christmas parties

There will obviously be a cost involved with the Skidpan and putting on a BBQ or similar so I'm trying to work out some costings and I'll start a thread when I know more.

I've also got a plan if the individual cost gets too high to bring some other car enthusiasts into it (but I'd prefer to keep it a PFA event)

I've made contact with QLD Department of Main Roads that own the Mt Cotton Skidpan and will report back (and start a thread) thinking somewhere around the Saturday 23rd of November so we don't interfere with too many Christmas parties

There will obviously be a cost involved with the Skidpan and putting on a BBQ or similar so I'm trying to work out some costings and I'll start a thread when I know more.

I've also got a plan if the individual cost gets too high to bring some other car enthusiasts into it (but I'd prefer to keep it a PFA event)

Russ this is an awesome idea, put me on the list. I have been quite sideways in a cayman on that skidpan. Buckets of fun.

So, we've got a (bad) Santa, a (lightweight) elf, a (Mexican) evil pixie, a ("I don't do rain or dirt roads...") grinch... are we going to have nativity play as well?! Of course no shortage of Wise Men amongst our troupe, but as far as I can see we only have one option for the Virgin Mary though! (Dave is already placed...)

LOL Ho Ho !!!

SC

(Danesh, weren't you wondering what that stood for!?!?!)

Archived