Local Passion 911 Group 4 Build.

I'm sure Grant will sell it for the right price, if not James can probably help you build something that resembles it. The guys are great to deal with,truly knowledgeable and really good at what they do.

No I don't work there, just have known them ( well Grant at least )for a considerable time (rallying) and respect them. Having seen their car at Rennsport it a great "modern" representation of the Group IV and not like mine at all. I also agree with Grant, Air Con sucks ...but it is nice on a hot day :-) and no I wont fit one.

In another thread I mentioned that the car was sold...I was wrong.

In other words, it is still available for sale.

If anything, it's even better than it comes across in the video.  A lot of thought and planning has gone into it.  I won't bore with the details, but as an example of the attention to detail, it has the dinkiest LED number plate lamps you ever saw...

In another thread I mentioned that the car was sold...I was wrong.

In other words, it is still available for sale.

If anything, it's even better than it comes across in the video.  A lot of thought and planning has gone into it.  I won't bore with the details, but as an example of the attention to detail, it has the dinkiest LED number plate lamps you ever saw...

As the little do-er's would say, Tell'em the price Son!

Archived