Leather seat options in 993 4S

550Spyder

Team

Looking at the 993 wide body options for sale (mostly C4s), they all appear to have the soft leather option as opposed to perforated leather.

For an australian delivered 993:

(1) are there wide body 2s/4s cars owned on the forum with perforated leather? Are they common or rare.

(2) were there vario ram 285 hp motors in non wide body 2s/4s cars

Cheers.

My C2S has the perforated leather in it and most of the C2S's I looked at before I bought mine also had this. 

Vario ram was in all 2s and 4s from 95 onwards I think.

C

I thought the variorams started from 96 on?

Chris

Excellent, so all hope is not lost on a perforated leather interior.

Am i correct to assume that there were no plain/normal narrow body 993 cars sold in aus post 1996, only wide body options of c2s and c4s?

Have only seen cars listed for sale wide body since that date. I am trying to piece together a view of the australian range but potentially getting a skewed view by a pretty limited sample of cars currently for sale.

This has been printed before on another post but here is a link to the numbers of 993's brought into Australia

http://www.pcv.com.au/PorscheClubs/pc_victoria/pc_main.nsf/web/773A6631B093D973C1257241001F396A/$File/993-911Website150708.pdf

Still has the most glaring of errors though... ;-)

G.

Thanks chris993.

Interesting so many post 1995 cars sold, but zero currently for sale.

Great post !

Moderators: have we ever sought to set up a sub folder with just production tables / specs and no 'chat' (accepting none is perfect or error free). Assuming they are thematically correct they are hugely informative.

Archived