2005 Porsche Boxster 987 5sp Manual in Vic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good news!

so have you got that red 944 cabrio purchased yet Amanda?

pfft nah!  Car hasn't gone yet - maybe he'll change his mind when he sees the community he's buying into!   :P   :P   :P

I've been looking at 986s   :blink:  :wacko:  :unsure:  just looking.  

Okay everyone....it's been pointed out to me that I said "Comment"  I meant to say "Quote".  Sincere apologies to everyone~!!!

Alright now Amanda????

No no it's not alright! You mislead us and for that you must....

Sorry... i'm already suffering from 'i dont have aporscheanymoreitis  its an awful condition!

:P

Okay everyone....it's been pointed out to me that I said "Comment"  I meant to say "Quote".  Sincere apologies to everyone~!!!

Alright now Amanda????

And here was I, thinking that my moderator privelages were not as great as yours!!!!!

Phew, lots of hoops to jump through to get my hands on this gorgeous machine. Many thanks to Amanda for her patience, co-operation and for caring so well for her (soon-to-be-former) pride and joy.

Yeh whether you are buying or selling, its all quite an ordeal really.  Time consuming, a bit of anxiety thrown in too (especially with finance stuff)

We are nearly there tho Andrew - 3pm tomorrow and she'll be all yours!

I have to say tho - if I see her dirty or dented, you'll be getting a stern talking to from me :P  :P  :P

:)

kidding!

Archived