2005 Porsche Boxster 987 5sp Manual in Vic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Amanda,

I've only just seen this post tonight  sorry to hear you have to sell the car.

But in any case its given you much pleasure and I'm sure the P brand is now with you for life.

Keep posting and I hope we see you at the next function.

All the best with the reluctant sale, hope it is as fast and painless as possible.

Cheers

Ian

Hey Amanda,

I've only just seen this post tonight  sorry to hear you have to sell the car.

But in any case its given you much pleasure and I'm sure the P brand is now with you for life.

Keep posting and I hope we see you at the next function.

All the best with the reluctant sale, hope it is as fast and painless as possible.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks Ian.. I thought you had seen this as you mentioned me in a Targa yesterday - so that must have been based off all my other Targa shenanigans I've gone on about!

I am leaving the car on here as for sale but won't be making any other plans to put it on the market just yet.  So if anyone is interested and looking for a 987, they can PM me for more info.

Otherwise I'm going to take it a week at a time and do my best to hold onto the car for now.

And my sincere apologies, I have only just caught up with this news as well, and I am both shocked and saddened.

Not checking the forum as much as normal while I was away.

Very very sad news.   I sincerely hope you get a quick sale, get rid of that mortgage, and get your bum into a Targa in the not too distant future.

And...stay active with us as Mark has already said, your contributions and comments would be sadly missed...

No need to apologise Niko :) this really is a case of 'first world problems' :) so it's all good here.

Thanks so much for your words, I really appreciate it.

I'm not sure what will happen once the car is gone - I might find it hard to post when I don't have a P myself. I'm one of those all or nothing types. I will have to keep myself in check and not buy one before I'm ready! If I'm here a lot - that may prove difficult.

I'm like a spoilt brat by the sounds of it? :P

I sold my 135i on Facebook.

Gone in three days!

are you having any luck Amanda?

Just to let you know.. I just sold my 3rd car, a Mazda 3.. on Facebook of all things!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys...  a big thank you to all of you who have helped me so much on my Porsche journey!

It's really much appreciated and I'll be very sad to not have the car to bring to the PFA table anymore :(  that is probably the saddest part actually.

You are all a great bunch of people :)

Beautifully written advert Amanda.  I agree better photos will really help the sale (if you really want it to ;)

Lots of quality shots including close up detail shots goes a long way.

Case in point, i've seen Cayennes sit on the market for 6 months plus, while a member here recently posted one up and used PCM's photographer - I think the car was sold in a week!

Do you have a friend or maybe a member on here with a good DSLR and some skills that could shoot it for you?

Archived