2005 Porsche Boxster 987 5sp Manual in Vic

Cheers Trev,  yes I saw Ronis Cayenne.. was lovely ride.

re the camera and photographer - yep sure do  ME :)   I have just had the roughest weekend on-call, so busy I didn't even get to go into the garage nevermind take a photo of the car!

So this weekend I'll have time.  I posted the advert from work today - they owed me after stealing my weekend ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know!  A nice guy and his girlfriend came over and saw it, loved it - put down cash and are awaiting a PPI.

He might join up here too as he met us friendly bunch!  Hi Andrew if you are watching :)

I must say - feeling very sad and dejected :(  :(  about losing this car.

Hi Amanda. Lovely to meet you and your friends today.

Drive safely!

Nice to meet you too!

Drive safely - I won't drive the car now, unless related to the sale. As far as I'm concerned, it's no longer mine to drive. All good :)

Congrats. Amanda. PPI is just a formality for your car. I can't imagine there'd be anything to worry about. The new owner will get a great car.

So....is it too soon to revive "Amanda's shopping thread"? Nah, here goes. I spotted a very tidy IB Targa this morning. Silver with black Fuchs. It wasn't for sale but I immediately thought of you.

Hi Amanda,

Sold to someone you met at the RACV today??

Congrats and commiserations. You know what I mean.

I agree with Harvs comments on the PPI. It's a great car and the interior colour gives it personality.

Congrats. Amanda. PPI is just a formality for your car. I can't imagine there'd be anything to worry about. The new owner will get a great car.

So....is it too soon to revive "Amanda's shopping thread"? Nah, here goes. I spotted a very tidy IB Targa this morning. Silver with black Fuchs. It wasn't for sale but I immediately thought of you.

Cheers Harvs. Too early, I could only afford a 911 heart attack. And I would have a heart attack at the first big bill!

Unless we have another well sorted mechanically stevef 911 lurking here that I've not heard of yet!

Hi Amanda,

Sold to someone you met at the RACV today??

Congrats and commiserations. You know what I mean.

I agree with Harvs comments on the PPI. It's a great car and the interior colour gives it personality.

Sure did Doug. A nice guy by the name of Andrew. He's found us here and replied above - handle andrewb. So my car will still be in the gang. I hope Andrew lets me hug her sometimes :P

Cheers Theo and everyone that has wished me well.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a great bunch of people :)

But I'll still hang around...  so you aren't getting rid of me - sucked in!  bwahahahahaha

I might become one of those weirdos that wears a porsche hat and drives something else  :P :P  :P

Hi Amanda. Lovely to meet you and your friends today.

Drive safely!

Congratulations in advance Andrew, I'm sure not only seeing the car in the flesh but also meeting Amanda would be a strong re-assurance that you have found a very good car. 

I'm sure I wasn't the only one on the forum looking for an excuse to take it home!  ;)  :)  :D

Cheers Theo and everyone that has wished me well.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a great bunch of people :)

But I'll still hang around...  so you aren't getting rid of me - sucked in!  bwahahahahaha

I might become one of those weirdos that wears a porsche hat and drives something else  :P :P  :P

Hang onto the hat, I'm sure you will be back in one soon enough!  B)

At this stage I'm a bit concerned I paid $1000 to do a Porsche drivers course and Dearne isn't returning my emails/calls.  I had to postpone the drivers course last year when I tore a tendon in my leg and to date, they have not run anymore of these courses!

I might have to go in there I think... so no Porsche hat for me :))

Don't worry I did that for a long time!

Hover your mouse over the comment and you will see the "quote" icon appear just below the green "Like this" button

You can then use all of the comment & picture or just delete what you don't want

You sure that isn't a special moderator-powers-only thing Caver?

I don't see a comment button.

I just comment anyway.    :ph34r:

Oh errr....perhaps so James....now that I look at it, there is also Edit, Hide, Delete, Multiquote and Quote.....so perhaps that is Moderators priviledge?  So everyone, just forget what I said...no buttons, no nothing....do what Bafe said... :)

Archived