2005 Porsche Boxster 987 5sp Manual in Vic

DEPOSIT TAKEN PENDING PPI

2005 Porsche Boxster 987 2.7L 5 spd Manual
54,000km on the clock
Absolutely perfect service history from Porsche Melbourne - receipts from the last 3 services included
Arctic Silver exterior with Terracotta leather interior - the original spyder color config!
IMS Solution has been fitted at a cost of $3500 by Weltmeister in Richmond perfomed just last August
PCM Satellite Navigation with Multifunction Steering Wheel controls
Bose Stereo
Rear parking assist
18" Boxster S Rims
The build of this car was just a bit short of $130,000 so it is highly spec'd for a base Boxster.

I have screen shots of the car's build info out of the Porsche mainframe that I can provide to the new owner.

The interior is near perfect with the exception of a few marks on the centre console - pretty typical of the car due to the material Porsche use.
The body is straight, very straight.. no door dents and just a few very small paint marks.

Everything works flawlessly on the car, it needs nothing done to it.

I'm asking $42000 for the car. Rembember this car has a permanent IMS Solution fitted and in an 987, thats a pretty rare thing as most cars have the non-serviceable bearing. Any PPI welcome. It passed the one I had done at Porsche in Parramatta May 2013 with flying colors. I can send that document to any potential buyers.

And she's on Carsales now...

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Boxster-2005/SSE-AD-2709267/?Cr=8&sdmvc=1

11814063214_21cdf21fb7_o.jpg
My Porsche Boxster 987 2.7L from 2005 by mmanda withers, on Flickr

9289513113_f3f66e1598_o.jpg
DSCF0190 by mmanda withers, on Flickr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Eddy - I don't really want another job at this stage. In fact, I'm hoping to take a break.  So another reason for my decision.

I am going to take a break from owning cars.. I thought of a MX-5  - but I just dont think I'd be happy with it after owning a Porsche. The passion has bit me hard!  So one day I'll get that 911 Targa I've always lusted after!

:P

:)

Cheers guys.. the passion for Porsche is well alive!  After making this post last night I really did feel quite sad... I've become so enamored by the P brand that buying anything that isn't a P is something I'm not sure I want to do! 

So I'm just putting it on ice for now (thanks Tony for that analogy).  IF a 'stevef' type car came on the market and was priced at something I can cope with - I'd not turn it away!

I'll take the sale slow. There's no pressing urgency to move it now.  But it will go on the market tho :(

Sorry to hear the news Amanda, can't begin to imagine how difficult the decision must have been.

Surely with the IMS solution complete you'd have to be at the top of the list - all the best with the sale!

Wouldn't go down the 928/944 path?

Sorry to hear the news Amanda, can't begin to imagine how difficult the decision must have been.

Surely with the IMS solution complete you'd have to be at the top of the list - all the best with the sale!

Wouldn't go down the 928/944 path?

Cheers Nick, no I must say they don't really appeal to me. I'd just be buying a P for the sake of having one and would be lusting after what I had before or a Targa 911!

You do what you need to at different stages in your life.

It's a real shame, however I'm sure you will be back in the brand again.

GLWS. The car is a pearler.

That is exactly right Theo.  I got to own one of the best bang for buck roadsters you can buy  and next time I'm pretty sure I'll be in a classic 911.  So it's all part of my Porsche experience :D  there's far worse things that can happen in life. It's all about perspective.

I just went for a short blast in it and god it's a nice car.  Just starting it in the garage gives me a thrill, sounds lovely. I've never had a car like this before.. will be hard to part with.

Sad to hear! 

Good luck with the sale though, Hopefully the right buyer comes along.

Cheers Nick, no I must say they don't really appeal to me. I'd just be buying a P for the sake of having one and would be lusting after what I had before or a Targa 911!

I suggest driving a well kept 944. :) They really are a great car. 

Amanda,

Hard decision but you are right to make it. A Porsche will come your way again.

One thing I ask is - don't stop making your interesting posts !!!

(As for Qantas and other companies around the world - you try to save money by cutting staff or staff pay - 

but who buys your products - the Workers !!! )  

Archived