'73 Carrera RS sold for...

Goodness gracious me, that is a whopping amount of money for an RS. Almost guaranteed to induce suicidal thoughts in the minds of the previous owners (except for the last one). Money's a funny thing. You could spend your whole life working your tail off, only to find that someone who bought an RS along the way has outstripped you without lifting a finger. A bit like the hippy surfers down here who dropped out and found themselves sitting on a fortune without even noticing, while their mates in the city were still playing the game. Wish I could find the key and give it to my kids but it's never that simple. Or is it? Maybe it's as simple as saying bugger it, I'm going to just follow my heart and give something a go, whatever that might be.

Now, what can I buy that might follow an RS up the money tree?.............

I'm sure you can have a lot of fun in a '73 RS (if you even drive it) but I guarantee you will have even more fun shipping a 30k 911 to Europe and fanging around and staying in 5 star hotels for several years...you might even meet some interesting people and learn a new language...

Archived