Anyone a Mighty Car Mods fan?

Any fans here?

I reckon they do some pretty cool things with their cars. Cheap fun IMO. & some friendly competition between the 2 at times.

Their recent trip to Japan was quite interesting too! 

like this?

I've been following their stuff since Marty got the drift 180SX lol, I dunno if i'm a huge fan of the S2000 though (and moog's excitement for it)

There's not much mechanical things i can do from what they to do, to my 944t but It's quite interesting to watch,

Russ, Yes that! I was just watching that meet video. I didn't nothing the thread because it says QLD on it, 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxFzGTTRrt0

lol, it just dawned on me I've been listening to a mix of moog's music all morning too

that meet was awesome, I'm definitely going to the next one (assuming there's more shade)

Marty also writes for Motor magazine

Moog has some good tracks! the Kei Car album is quite good!

I enjoy watching their long car builds. My favourite was the un edited one of the ebay build with all the fake stuff. 

I'd love to go to the next Melbourne one, Would be more cool for a few P cars to come along. 

My wife went to uni with Blair.. I mean "Moog"... very talented guy.

I loved the electric supercharger episode they did... :)

Yeah Gavin I love that they point out some of the voodoo products that do nothing and still point out stuff that may not be expensive but can bring gains even if small. As someone who's background is Audio, and that is filled with snake oil salesmen, it's always refreshing to see honest opinions

My wife went to uni with Blair.. I mean "Moog"... very talented guy.

I loved the electric supercharger episode they did... :)

Small world, I went to high school with blair. Big fan of the show.

Archived