Made to order 911/912/356 passenger and driver side boards

Gents - I have made for others the timber boards for 911/912's correct curvature to fit factory mounting points and profiles.

for LHD RHD cars including sportos

Can also make 356 boards.

Can make them in a range of materials; I did make a set with the faces in saddle leather - though my preference is in hoop pine ply as this is is very close to factory. Importantly ( to me) it is FSC approved so is sourced from managed sustainable forests.

I have supplied these as just plain blanks for others to cut profiles and finish to chosen colour or have supplied finished.

If there  is interest let me know.

floorboards.jpg

the above is a pair I did for John Forcier (Fishcop) the 'odd' cut out on the passenger board was by John and was to clear the drain pipe - john opted for a clear stain so they were supplied as is

cheers

Michel

• 3 weeks later...

Gents

I propose a group buy - ill crunch the number on materials as previously it was costing $120 per sheet; which gave enough hoop pine to do one and a bit boards.

So it was with labour etc costing up to $240 per board + to supply a board ready for colour finishing. I had supplied as mentioned just blanks with a template to some people who wanted to do all the finishing themselves or part finished etc.

Issue is low numbers mean higher material prices - nothing new there.

Ok give us a couple of days and the PFA can perhaps do their second group buy? Otherwise happy to discuss individual supply. Including custom requirements e.g. 'racing holes' , saddle leather composite, special colours etc

BTW I am also working on a matching trunk heater cover to replace the tatty cardboard and smugglers lid also, as  some of the little known RSH cars had this fitted.

FYI

Just had a scrounge and found 2 blanks left from prev job - for passenger side only

So if you guys are serious on the need for pedal and passenger boards OEM, or racer boy customs let us know can also refurb originals if they're not totally smashed

• 2 years later...

If anyone interested I'm making another run of pedal and passenger boards - 911 /912 all years ... LHD RHD coupe targa and begrudgingly cabriolet 

can do special order stuff with special face materials... though cores are made from FSC graded hoop pine.

doing heater blower covers to replace your dodgy cardboard idiocy

currently working on a roof carrier / bike rack

all a bit when butzi met eames

• 1 year later...

Archived