911 newbie - '84 3.2 Targa in St Kilda

Howdy crew

Just wanted to introduce myself as I've now had my silver nickel '84 3.2 Targa for about 3 months and absolutely loving it - threw it on club plates as I really only want to drive it on weekends.

I know it's been said before but this forum is brilliant, I've already used some of the knowledge to buy this car and will add in my thoughts moving forward, even if it is very limited!

Can't wait to meet a few of the crew around Melbourne and would love to know of any drives that you do (Last night I did my 'fast favourite fix'...a 15minute lap from Middle Park along the beach to the shipping terminal and around Todd Rd Go-Kart track with a few roundabouts thrown in and some "hope it turns amber" lights - super fun 0-80km/h)

Looking forward to sharing stories and learning a lot more about these magnificent pieces of engineering - Drinking the 911 coolaid is delicious!

Cheers

Nice ride and welcome to the forum

Speaking of cruises, there is a SMT on this Sunday well as one on next month  well as a few other events in between.

Check the Sunday Morning Targa, Rendevous section of the forum for more details

Welcome DTC

I joined not so long ago, must become a financial member to support PFA, it has been invaluable in my 10 or so months on here. I bought my current car on the advice of another PFA'er.

I'm heading out on the Sunday SMT only done 1 before, the guys are very welcoming so well worth coming along if you can make it. All eras are represented and welcomed.

Hey, welcome to the forum, you're right it is a great resource and also a great bunch of people from all walks of life as well.......looks like the September SMT is going to be another record..!!

• 2 months later...

Archived