RGruppe Treffen 2014

Know the feeling!

I was scouring the planet for 911RS tributes for sale till lateoclock!

I just think its great to see some older guys out and about with their mates, driving them how they should be and not stuck in a shed

Too, too cool Lee!

I think you might have to head up a sub-branch of the PFA Hugh, I know there are at least two others of us on the thread who just love the ethos, aesthetic and irreverence! Now I'm seriously thinking about what the summer holds for IGY... a '75 2.7 can always be brought back from a matt black bonnet, whale tail delete, a custom side decal install, and a few more holes drilled in the heat exchangers, can't it?!?!?!  :mellow:  :lol:  ;)

^^^ love it!

The broad appeal of these cars is just fantastic, such a diverse and colourful bunch of cars and folk. Whilst values are making it hard for people to want to 'mess' with their 911's, I'd still stay that there is a strong culture there and to tap into it really interests me.

I can't grow dreads or a Ned Kelly beard but I'm there in heart!

Bloody rebels ;-) I'm in!

As long as mods can be reversed, dare to be different I say.

I like the car that has the hand written rpm to mph note on the dash. Done that before!

+1 except they don't like big bumpers  :(

mph note reminds me of Mum's datto 1600

• 7 months later...

Just watched this for the first time....tempted to source a dodgy bonnet and drilling some driving lights through.

Horn grille mounted lights, they would suit your little T perfectly! 

Just saw this for the first time too... glad I watching at the start of the day and not before bed.

Would give away a left nut to have an 'R Gruppe' car, certainly much more difficult to get into a long hood now though.

Great video!

Archived