2006 987 CAYMAN S Price drop.....Hmmmm..

Thanks boys, it is definitely a good price and very tempting

...if it's still around after CANBERRA, I might go for a drive up to the Marsh and have a look.

But I have promised Mrs GOOGLE that I would sell the yellow one before I go for another.

So I will be putting the yellow one up when we get back, I think.

Sounds like a great buy Niko!

Sports chrono package is well worth having!

The difference in performance & sound when you are in sport mode is huge!

Surprisingly I get better mileage when the car is in Sport on an smt or similar compared to day to day driving.

Mine is Sports Chrono-less unfortunately. But I solved that with an exhaust that even turned heads at Autohaus!. Best thing I've heard this side of the GT4 clips I've got on an endless loop. Must put a sound clip up one of these days, 

Mine is Sports Chrono-less unfortunately. But I solved that with an exhaust that even turned heads at Autohaus!. Best thing I've heard this side of the GT4 clips I've got on an endless loop. Must put a sound clip up one of these days,

May I ask what the exhaust you have is?

May I ask what the exhaust you have is?

Sure Barks, it's a Carnewal. I liked what I heard, then I found out Mike D'Silva (on PFA) had one. That sealed the deal. The sound is incredible, and unlike almost every aftermarket exhaust I've experienced, there's no drone. Let off the throttle and it crackles and pops. Gun the throttle and it sounds very much like a vintage flat six....all of this without valves or software. 

Archived