rate to rent a porsche for photoshoot

tazzie. My seats aren't sprayed with any protection.  What would you use to keep the houndstooth looking clean. I understand that scotchguard is really toxic.  Anything else? 

some good snaps and that orange hmmm btw chris you take snaps yourself always an interesting comparison...

heres an idea

seat%20covers.png

Not quite the same thing but.....last year a marketing scout approached us to use our house for a "top secret" photo shoot for a new model yet to be seen.  We agreed, quite flattered given we're in the home design & building business.

long story short, they brought a 2016 BMW 7 series from Germany with a crew of 20+ Last year before it had been seen in the flesh.  Lots of screening and security to make sure no one snapped a rogue photo.

i didn't expect to be paid but they insisted and paid their standard rate of $1,200 for the day.  Very Happy with that.  So id reckon any pro photographer should offer you decent money for your trouble.

cool, did you get a good look at the 7?  Is there some fresh thinking coming from BMW ?

the 7 series and s-class are endangered species with everyone preferring to SUV their luxury cars.

Yeah had plenty of time to look at it but if I pulled my iPhone out they would have tackled me to the ground.  The car has since been launched

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Viyt2aIOG8

Archived