911 Hotrod buy or Build

Spannerhead

I can see 996 forward dates are going to take off like SC/3.2 to 964 forward dates did ten years ago. Then everyone will be searching high and low for an original set of 'fried egg' headlights.  I might buy some NOS and stick it in the shed now.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So im guessing this car is still available as hot as it is ??

I guess Hotrods aint so hot , when it comes to resale and the Autohaus one is just inder offer , which i guess means it didnt sell for the price

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3503781?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&WT.seg_4=SearchAlert;PCAA

I would love to have one of these cars market dictating the price perhaps they are 10-20k under what they are being hyped and priced at ??

Its hard to pick on two magnificient cars , apart from the price…..

• 2 weeks later...

Brake bias, probably.

I think it's a CAE shifter.

thanks your right on both counts. Very trick looking shifter but you need a later box as its for cable shift. Nice car too, also they are afordable  compared to a Singer ! Apparently 100-150k euro depending on spec, I assume not including doner. Still how much are Singers ?

thanks your right on both counts. Very trick looking shifter but you need a later box as its for cable shift. Nice car too, also they are afordable  compared to a Singer ! Apparently 100-150k euro depending on spec, I assume not including doner. Still how much are Singers ?

Some if them areare into the USD$500k region.

• 2 weeks later...

landed in OZ...after tax....$700k+

Archived