Duttons 1972 Porsche 911 S

The car looks very similar to one that did the rounds probably about 2-3 years ago. It was a rally/ST inspired rep and had a set of silver super-light wheels on it, stop watches on the dash etc. etc. 

From memory it was listed with both Rob Raymer and for some time with the Healey Factory so it maybe worth giving them a call? Come to think of it Duttons may have also had the car for sometime...........it was floating around on the market for ages (around the 70k mark?)

The guys on Typ901 would know it as I believe the current owner is a member - sure others will chime in but I'd be surprised if its not the same car. 

I actually was there yesterday. Car looked in reasonable nick. Might have had a slight spot fix on one of the doors for rust.

Was too distracted by the sports classic parked next to it. Which had 1,100km on the clock and was build 198 out of 250.

How much was the sport classic Mike?

I remember about 18 months ago there was an originally viper green 72 for sale that had been "updated" years back to a red impact bumper... This car is just how I could visualise it being turned back into. At the time it seemed not feasible, but on current pricing could have been a great project. I think it was priced mid 30's....

Archived