Classic9LeatherShop

So I bit the bullet and ordered a full set of rhd carpet from classic9 for my SC . It took five weeks to make and another two to get here. It arrived today and I haven't fully unpacked it yet but so far it looks fantastic and a close approximation to the original. Price was pretty good too.

Will post pics when I start installing. 

Missus saw the senders name on the giant box and got all excited. Was very disappointed to find it was porsche carpet.

So this isn't a selfie of your new purchase?

no, imagine a harier fatter model...

One must wonder.......

How does one have easy and quick access to such content?

the carpet, or the leather chaps? Lol

I think they keep lhd carpet sets in stock but rhd is a special order. 

Most unsettling Peter. From your favourites folder links?

Taz,

I actually Googled the image and would you believe the first photo to come up since I wasn't interested in trawling through any came from a recent Christmas Party of the San Franciscan chapter of the 928 Owners Club? 

I didn't believe it as first too but you know, the internet doesn't lie....:) 

Anyway, we welcome all walks of life at PFA. 

Taz,

I actually Googled the image and would you believe the first photo to come up since I was interested in trawling through came from a recent Christmas Party of the San Franciscan chapter of the 928 Owners Club? 

I think you're telling porkies  (or porkers) :rolleyes:

Taz,

I actually Googled the image and would you believe the first photo to come up since I wasn't interested in trawling through any came from a recent Christmas Party of the San Franciscan chapter of the 928 Owners Club? 

I didn't believe it as first too but you know, the internet doesn't lie....:) 

Anyway, we welcome all walks of life at PFA. 

Uh huh.

You do realise that Google presents different search results to different people, and that there is no one set of search results?  They build a pesronalized set of results based on recent visits, recent purchases, recent 'likes' etc.

Funny when I google leather shop all I get is car care products for car seats and recovering sets.

*just saying*

Archived