Panel beater

Eddy

I have car accident this afternoon, some one hit my back. (not serious)

Back number plate damages, back bumper bar & exhaust pipe with few scratches.

Just need some advise on panel beater. Should I go to Porsche special panel beater or general panel beater?

Exhaust pipe.jpg

Number plate.jpg

I will claim insurance because not my fault. Will they log the claim for me or I have to do myself

usually if someone hits you, they have to claim through their insurance. Just a matter of getting their contact details and a claim number from them. Or at a minimum, their details and insurance company and your insurance co. will chase them down.

I will claim insurance because not my fault. Will they log the claim for me or I have to do myself

My ute got rear ended a couple of months ago.  Went to my beater,  handed over the other guys details and they sorted everything. Didn't need to do a thing. 

I went thru this recently.  As long as you have all the details (name, address, drivers licence no. car rego) of the driver that hit you, claim on YOUR insurance and they will chase the other drivers insurance to pay for repairs and you won't have to.  

Good luck. 

See if the panel beater will do it all for you Eddy.  They do this stuff all day every day and know how to sort it out. i did that with my SLK when a guy backed into it and worked out great for me in the end.

Sorry to hear you had a bingle, that really sucks :)

Thanks All.

Went to see Paint & Custom last Saturday, but they closed. I will go again tomorrow because I am going overseas next week and return in early November. Therefore, I hope my car can fixed before I go oversea.

I chose Pain & Custom because on my way to work

Archived