Keen on a Porsche Boxster 986 (Melbourne)

alien07

Or buy Niko's speed yellow Boxster S! Niko, is it still for sale??

Hi Steve, it is sold, although I still have it in my possession (although Chris is baby sitting it for me while we are doing the old fart grey nomad thing (without the caravan)

Paul, is the new owner from up Byron Bay way, but he is overseas at the moment and will be flying down to pick the car up at the end of the month.   He is also taking a chance and buying the car sight unseen.   

Paul has given me a deposit, and as in this case with Alien, although I don't need a RWC being an interstate sale, I am getting one done by JOCARO, to make me feel better, when Paul picks the car up.   If anything is found that needs doing it will be done.   

Paul has been a complete pleasure to deal with which is a big plus.

i have also suggested a PPI to Paul, before he settles, but he has spoken with JOCARO and is satisfied with what they have told him about the car.

but thanks for mentioning it to Alien anyway.

Hi Niko,

Thanks for the follow up. :) Guess I am still hunting for my perfect porsche though. :) 

The deal didn't go through. 

as the boys said, don't lose sleep over it, at least you now know if you find another one that you really like ...anywhere, we can probably get someone to give it the once over before you commit.

Would it be imposing to ask what the hiccup was with the car?   No names, no pack drill.

plus fully understand if you don't want to say anything about it.   All good.

keep hunting and good luck...

Archived