[NSW] Saturday 05 December - Bathurst & beyond.

Now hopefully you will follow the dotted lines of the road and not the lines in the dash ..... should be safer for all other road users now! :ph34r:

You say lines I say ripple strips. :D

You going to make it along? 

Unfortunately I can't .... car is more or less homebound as I'm waiting for a part to be fitted. Can't get it done until mid January so only short trips for me until then.

Has a problem starting when hot .... did some research online and it's a common problem when this part fails .... easy fix but not til January.

Will be looking forward to the pics .....

Turbo ....you must be going in the opposite direction ..... the drives I've been on with the boys have been awsome!

So guys, anyone leaving from the Eastern suburbs, google tells me it's a 2hr drive to Petalura Eatery in Mt Vic, via M2 - M7 - Richmond Road - Bells Line. How about meet up at the usual spot on Queen Street Woollahra (opp. Victor Churchill), 6:15am for a 6:30am departure?

So guys, anyone leaving from the Eastern suburbs, google tells me it's a 2hr drive to Petalura Eatery in Mt Vic, via M2 - M7 - Richmond Road - Bells Line. How about meet up at the usual spot on Queen Street Woollahra (opp. Victor Churchill), 6:15am for a 6:30am departure?

sounds good to me. See u then

sounds good to me. See u then

I will see you two there Saturday morning. :) 

That's a shame blue. 

I'm pumped for this. I've been flat out at work tying up all the loose ends (32 days straight). 

The car needs a wash now but I figure it will just get dirty again tomorrow so she's coming out the way she is. 

Archived