1997 993 cabriolet 31000kms for sale

150k for an auto cab is -not going to happen-.

people in the auto-cab market are not going to buy a 20 year old car no matter how much air cools it's engine. It's not a 356 speedster and never will be.

if I was in this market I'd buy myself a nice 997 auto cab for less than that and call it job done.

150k for an auto cab is -not going to happen-.

people in the auto-cab market are not going to buy a 20 year old car no matter how much air cools it's engine. It's not a 356 speedster and never will be.

if I was in this market I'd buy myself a nice 997 auto cab for less than that and call it job done.

Not going to happen. Ever. It's not an enthusiast car. Low km is a turn off anyway.

My coupe tip is advertssed at what I thought was high...$94,993. I see mine is a bargain now :)

my friend called them

he tells me they are asking $150K

Someone is sucking on the Kool-Aid in a big way......and anyone prepared to pay that sort of coin needs some serious counselling. 

Those guys may have sold a lot of Solar panels before buying Dutton with the profits but im pretty sure they aint gonna give you a government rebate on your 150k and beyond any discussions of mileage , it aint worth it .. more like 150k for yor other 993 S you mentioned in another post 

I would be happy to become your buying agnet and find you a car at that money ...

Archived