2 GT4's spotted at Canberra Dealer

990SD

Howdy,

Just in case anyone wanted to have a look at a white or yellow GT4, the local Canberra dealer had one of each on the showroom floor yesterday. IMO they looked great!! Also parked there was a new Spyder which was already spoken for.  I was just chasing some prices for parts on the way down to the service desk when I spied the white GT4.  Stopped me in my tracks :)

cheers

Daniel

IMG_3096.jpg

Looks like it might already be spoken for.....

Didn't notice the card of the windscreen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Prefer a tepid coffee enema  to  stepping in that place 

So far the spare parts guys have been very helpful.  One of the mechanics was also offered some good advice for the work I was about to do.

The yellow one is now Graham's company car. Lucky bugger. Saw it this morning when I was in the process of buying my Boxter S

New Boxster S! Care to share some of the details of your new wheels?

Cheers

Daniel

I gave up years ago when it took them 13 months to let me know they could fill a 3k order , they also have scant to nought knowledge to work competently on early cars. Hell rumour has it there mechanics sometimes have to borrow tools from other independents...

having said that the current spare parts guy is a nice enough  bloke. still prefer it tepid though

I gave up years ago when it took them 13 months to let me know they could fill a 3k order , they also have scant to nought knowledge to work competently on early cars. Hell rumour has it there mechanics sometimes have to borrow tools from other independents...

having said that the current spare parts guy is a nice enough  bloke. still prefer it tepid though

Fair call. I'll be doing my best to maintain my Cayman.

When there is a Canberra get together I'd love to see some of those rides you have listed.

So far the spare parts guys have been very helpful.  One of the mechanics was also offered some good advice for the work I was about to do.

New Boxster S! Care to share some of the details of your new wheels?

Cheers

Daniel

New for me. Not a new car as such. 2009 model.

Archived