Bmw M3 e90 v C63

I have had a E92 M3 as a daily for 6years.

Very happy with it, particularly the fact that the damper control, engine power, traction control and steering response can all be preset to your preferences and changed with the touch of the M button on the steering wheel.

It means that the car can be setup as a comfortable daily and then in an instant can be switched to an aggressive performance car.  

The only ongoing expense I have is rear tyres ?

Can't comment on the C63 other than to note that I know of one that did a track day and ended up in "limp home mode" which surprised me.  Having said that, I heard one with an aftermarket exhaust and was suitably impressed ?

Depends if you are looking at coupes or sedans. The C63 is more fun more of the time as you don't have to be going fast to make all the right noises and I think it has the nicer interior. The M3 on the other hand is simply awesome in the upper ranges of the rev counter and the way it smashes into its red line is something everyone should get to enjoy. 

As said above C63 awesome cruiser v M3 banshee bruiser. I am biased though as I have a E63 M6 and they are mental. The V8 M3 will be collectable too if that is a factor. 

I think i pref the Sedan to the Coupe ,i have my Porsche Coupe to to sort the coupe out in me ,  Yes the V8 M3  with low kms  ...perhaps around  2010 50000 kms  will be collectable  , the C63 just seems so big , but sounds 

great . Do most people leave the M3 exhaust std 

We've had a couple of AMG Merc's and the cost of brakes on the C will leave you with tears come replacement time.  I've not owned an E90/92 M3 but a couple of the earlier M cars and my wife had a E92 335 for a while, by all accounts they are a nice car and great as a daily driver (same with the Mercs) don't really think you can go wrong with either one and I think BMW fixed the subframe issues so the E90/92 isn't impacted. 

Last track sesions the M's that were out there walloped the C63… but that rumble is nice for everyday cruise and all that said apart from shredding rubber , they do handle very well and its a way more laidback attack to life…depends if you want to scream or not 

Archived