PAID WEDDING HIRE

Hi all,

I am after 4 x 1960's to 1980's 911's and 1 x 356 for my wedding coming up on February 11 2017. The cars will only be required for about 2 hours, starting at 11am at my place in Croydon Park, followed by a 5 minute drive to St Josephs at Enfield. If anyone is interested please PM me to discuss.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

You may want to look at the legality of it in SA?

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I think there are major implications with our Nanny State regulations in the hire car area.

I'm a little confused .....

His title location says Sydney, but you are mentioning SA.

If he is in Sydney, I would also imagine thet the laws here in NSW surrounding hire cars would be rigourous like yours ....

Any car with historic rego cannot be used as a hire Car. That's a NSW RMS rule.

So that knocks out most of your Cars.

And most insurance policies don't allow hire cars either........look at Uber.  The cars are not covered by the owners insurance in case of accident in many cases. 

You need to find a friend who has one, and get there friends to help out. For no official payment. 

Any car with historic rego cannot be used as a hire Car. That's a NSW RMS rule.

So that knocks out most of your Cars.

And most insurance policies don't allow hire cars either........look at Uber.  The cars are not covered by the owners insurance in case of accident in many cases. 

You need to find a friend who has one, and get there friends to help out. For no official payment. 

This is what Im planning to do with our wedding plans. Just a matter of extending the circle to cover all guests have a driver. 

I'm a little confused .....

His title location says Sydney, but you are mentioning SA.

If he is in Sydney, I would also imagine thet the laws here in NSW surrounding hire cars would be rigourous like yours ....

Been thrown by the locations? Croyden and Endfield. We hve both here in Adelaide.

• 6 years later...