F1

LeeM

They need to  get some tips from the guys that call horse race's, Some of those blokes get that excited its infectious even if you have done your dough:) :blink:

I'm a fan! I like the tactics prior and during the race and a few of the personalities of the drivers, the trick is to cut the crap out. Of course it helps to like it as we have an Aussie in the mix and a good bloke at that! Verstappen young upstart,  Rakkinan sourpuss, Hamilton huge cool huge ego .....I think the coverage of everything is pretty good, pity the racing isn't a bit more exciting but it's a great coverage of incidents, accidents and overtaking. Best way to endure the crap of commentators and crap of boring racing is to condense it all into an hour and a half package. Foxtel record and the fast forward button! Qualifying Intro and finality = 15 mins, pitlane immediately prior to race = 5 mins, start and few laps = 5 min, then zoom a bit here n there, watch a few duals, incidents, pitstops, a bit of racing and replays = 1 hour, the finish and champagne girls = 5 min

I agree, except for your comment on Hamilton. He isn't cool, he's a spoilt little whinger and a sook.

Oh yeah he's all those things and a cockhead at times too but he's definitely cooler than me! and cooler than 80% of the other adults out n about 

Just saw it-  freakin idiots both of them, Rosburg cut him off and Hamilton would've had way too much speed after passing him to make the corner, Just when they were becoming friends too.....I'm tipping someone's gonna get sugar in their petrol tank next week

Check out their other videos on Youtube as they're all the same clips, just different subtitles. Nothing is out of bounds with the creators. The Essendon drug saga copped it, even has Hitler singing an ACDC song! Pretty funny

Will do Lee. "Hitler singing an ACDC song" probably better than Axel Rose!

Loved the line .....Wolfe "The FIA say it is a racing incident" , Hitler "They are French idiots what would they know" .......I read somewhere that the Mercedes camp had a few of the really big head-office bigwigs at the race, the event would have gone down like the Hindenburg

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the sook has 'beaten' Dan to the win (apparently), he'll stop throwing his toys out of the pram, and be a man and a professional

I can't believe the Red Bull team did it again! 

Archived