Can we get a GT car section on the forum?

I never had a Jensen but I did have an Alfa - they shared a very cleaver design feature. They are like plastic bags given out at supermarkets, left outside they decompose and self destruct, returning to nature..... I would think that my beloved Alfa GTV is merley rust particles now - most of the Jensens I ever looked at had that same damp, decomposing smell about them....

I have a Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 looks like a Nissan Skyline and drives much like a HQ but I must admit it sounds glorious at 7000 rpm wont stop but sounds glorious 

We could discuss the merits of owning one of these it should rate as a GT car 

I have a Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 looks like a Nissan Skyline and drives much like a HQ but I must admit it sounds glorious at 7000 rpm wont stop but sounds glorious 

We could discuss the merits of owning one of these it should rate as a GT car 

they are cool in a 70's way - lots of Daytona DnA and just a little Rover SD1....

4 cams and 6 carburettors of Daytona DNA I was a bit concerned by the Rover comment but it does have Lucas electrics 

yeah. sorry I meant looks - those flip up headlights were very SD1 style....

I never had a Jensen but I did have an Alfa - they shared a very cleaver design feature. They are like plastic bags given out at supermarkets, left outside they decompose and self destruct, returning to nature..... I would think that my beloved Alfa GTV is merley rust particles now - most of the Jensens I ever looked at had that same damp, decomposing smell about them....

Find an English car of the 60s and 70s that doesn't rust! (along with early 911s). But interestingly , Jensens have reached that point where restoration costs are exceeded by resale returns.

There aren't that many GT cars that are that manly. I'd probably take one over an Aston. If I didn't already have a manly GT car.

Gotta love a Fezza 575.

Superb wet road handling characteristics in tandem with low running and repair costs.

Saw an ivory Scaglietti near the Louvre in 2013 and though that would be a nice Euro cruiser. Obviously stupidly overpriced downunder.

Archived