vintage porsche momo mod 07

turboT

for the OTLW. Whilst driving LA I noticed my steering wheel was slowly disintegrating and I've always hankered to get my hands on a nicely worn mono. Michael is rooting around his shed but wondered whether anyone else had one lying around? Also keen to learn what spacer I will need for proper fitment to a mid 70's 911. Any leads let me know. Thanks!

56523337-212E-47F8-8FF8-5C9102E7A830.jpg

Maybe Tom. Gimme a while and I'll get back to you, as a mate has a few Momo's for sale

You'll need a the correct Momo boss. Will ask about that too

is that Alexander? I think he might have sold the one I want but let me know

Do you mean a prototipo or mod-07?

Signed magnus wheel. One billion dollars.

i-qc5RXfv.jpg

I got my mod 7 and boss from demon tweaks. Grab one of those tan scuff up the leather and put some sump oil marks on it. Wallah...

i-qc5RXfv.jpg

I got my mod 7 and boss from demon tweaks. Grab one of those tan scuff up the leather and put some sump oil marks on it. Wallah...

apparently they sold out of your wheel. Shame about that pour excuse for a signature he added to yours though mate ;) . You sure you dont want to 'gift 

'it to me??

What size are you after 350mm or 380mm? if you can find a 380mm go for it as it just feels better & doesn't obstruct the gauges, thats what i have on my one.

Or go the 934 look

__large__e9e1b1e1-d859-49f8-8309-ddc99c2

'seems most are 350mm. Whats with your gauges?

apparently they sold out of your wheel. Shame about that pour excuse for a signature he added to yours though mate ;) . You sure you dont want to 'gift 

'it to me??

'seems most are 350mm. Whats with your gauges?

...yeah. The fine pen I had turned out to be garbage.

So. Do you mean mod 7 or prototipo?

i-qc5RXfv.jpg

patina in a can.

Archived