WTB: 944 Turbo, Front Fender (drivers side)

chris_f

Thanks Rob, I tried searching for both over the last week and nothing has turned up. Aporschapart were after $685, so we've decided to repair the current fender instead.

Still interested if anyone has one they'd be willing to let go for ~$400 (car is booked in for mid next week)

I'm chasing a driver's side front fender to fit a 944 Turbo. Any help in sourcing one is appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brisbane-Porsche-944-guard-fender-wing-/162168673129?hash=item25c2019369:g:koAAAOSwGOxXAlDk

I don't know if this is correct for your car, I just remembered your wanted request when I spotted this on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brisbane-Porsche-944-guard-fender-wing-/162168673129?hash=item25c2019369:g:koAAAOSwGOxXAlDk

I don't know if this is correct for your car, I just remembered your wanted request when I spotted this on eBay.

The n/a fenders won't fit the Turbo or S2 unfortunately. But maybe it can be cut up and used to repair the damaged fender? Although, I'm guessing the part that's damaged will be near the front which is where the two fenders differ.

Thanks for the suggestion, I saw that febder on ebay, but Tim is right, the NA fender won't mate up to the turbo style bumper

Tim, the Majority of damage was on the side of the fender, I pointed the nose of the car away while breaking in an attempt to protect the motor.. just glad that it all happened at low speed and I could still drive car afterwards

Ah I see, hopefully there was no damage to your wheel or suspension then?

Hope to see her back on the road soon...and then I think you really deserve a run of good luck and incident free driving so you can finally enjoy that beast!

Ah I see, hopefully there was no damage to your wheel or suspension then?

Hope to see her back on the road soon...and then I think you really deserve a run of good luck and incident free driving so you can finally enjoy that beast!

I was very lucky... no damage to the chassis or any mechanical components. Having the wheel turned at a slight angle when it all happened meant the fender copped it all. One advantage to having a less aggressive offsets I suppose ;) not even a scratch on the wheel.

Thanks man.. maybe I need some high-vis stripes on the car so it's more visible to other drivers.. an air horn too.. flame throwers maybe..

Archived