2017 F1

TINGY

The Kid says 

F1 its as boring as Bat Sh@t they've F@cked it with endless Bullsh@t regulations and overbearing bureaucracy! 

I'm following the FIA World Endurance Series - okay they've got Bullsh@t regulations also but at least you can identify with the manufacturers and they don't sound like hairdryers!  

I agree with everyone here don't worry, i came across it after watching some old Grand Prix stuff, real racing on Francorchamps and Nurburgring etc from the 50's n 60's.

Now that would be interesting. I 'acquired' recordings of every race since 1978... Just need to find time to watch them... :blink:

F1 its as boring as Bat Sh@t they've F@cked it with endless Bullsh@t regulations and overbearing bureaucracy! 

Simply allowing them to use more fuel and letting them to RACE would go a long way to improving it. At the moment it is just an economy run. 

Also they've gradually killed off all the old racing circuits. Spa, Brasil and Monaco are really the only ones left. The rest have either been sanitised (Silverstone, Catalunya Monza, etc), while others have been bulldozed (Hockenheim etc), and replaced with boring tracks designed (with a piece of tracing paper apparently) by Herman Tilke

Archived