2016 WTAC SMP

TINGY

I'm pumped to see the battle this year, particularly to see how the RP968 Porsche goes.

Does anyone know if a live stream will be available? I spoke to MCA Suspension a couple of weeks back and they suggested there was meant to be one.

I'm flying up tomorrow morning. & Yes I hope rods 968 kicks ass this year. They ran with out much areo last year + rain. Unfortunately Patricks 944t (black) is out this year as didn't have enough time to finish it. Pauls red 944 has had some extensive work done to the motor, I watched it at the island last month and it's ready to kick ass also. 

I'm pumped to see the battle this year, particularly to see how the RP968 Porsche goes.

Does anyone know if a live stream will be available? I spoke to MCA Suspension a couple of weeks back and they suggested there was meant to be one.

Yeah there was a live stream last year, on the WTAC website I think, or on their facebook page maybe.

Best of luck to Rod,  hope the RP968 can kick some butt this year!

Edit: I hope they can fix the bonnet etc in time :-(

Yeah there was a live stream last year, on the WTAC website I think, or on their facebook page maybe.

Best of luck to Rod,  hope the RP968 can kick some butt this year!

Edit: I hope they can fix the bonnet etc in time :-(

Thanks Timm, I managed to track down the live feed on the WTAC website.

Scary stuff for Rod's car and the bonnet but it hasn't stopped him from securing the top spot so far. MCA Hammerhead also doing very well. Should be an exciting day tomorrow! :D

They are sitting 2nd at the moment, not too far off Slade's time in the afternoon. Did you guys see that lap? just insane the amount of power and grip these top level cars have 

Sean

Insanely fast cars! I wish I was down there to watch...but I got to share the track with the hammerhead at a local track day a couple weeks a go, so that was good enough for me haha.

MCA just knocked out a 1.22.19...the PR tech boys have their work cut out for them to reel in almost 2 seconds.

Hats off to Slade right now, He is really driving hard out there. Looks like Under turned up the power for his 1:23.1. Think the 968 will need to turn is up for the afternoon shootout

The shootout lap was brilliant. A few of them mentioned after the lap that Bart had said that there's a lot left in the car in it's current form and in him also. So next year will be even better. 

Was a very exciting shootout this year. Excellent battle between the MCA Hammerhead and RP968. The MCA was glued to the pavement on the fast turn 1!

How exciting is it seeing two rear wheel drive 4 cylinders fighting for the win after all the Evo 4WD domination!

Archived