Carrera 3.o badge placement

D-banger

hi all,

i am in the process of changing the rear polyurethane wing to a fiberglass Carrera wing for the Carrera 3.o.

Does anyone know of definitive information on the placement of the rear deck lid Carrera 3.o badge?

Most pictures show placement of this badge somewhat in the middle of the lower edge of the deck lid and the intersection of wing and the deck lid.  Though  have seen pcs of the badge slightly lower and slightly higher.

thanks

Sounds like too much of a big job. Best idea is to sell the car to me and start again with one already donning the badge ??? 

Jokes aside when I looked at the SC badge position I jumped on PP and they had so many threads. Best of luck. Think about option one ☝️ 

Sounds like too much of a big job. Best idea is to sell the car to me and start again with one already donning the badge ??? 

Jokes aside when I looked at the SC badge position I jumped on PP and they had so many threads. Best of luck. Think about option one ☝️ 

great idea Steve I will check PP.  I don't think they released the Carrera 3.0 into the US market but I am sure I can use the positioning of the SC badge as a guide.

I will try and get a pic for you today @D-banger

thanks Fraz.  The measurement I am looking for is the distance from the bottom of the lid to the bottom of the Carrera 3.o badge.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

To close this thread off I can report that the most common answer I have had is that the measurement from the bottom of the deck lid to the bottom of the bottom of the Carrera 3.o badge is either 80mm or 85mm.

The lid is curved so this may explain the variation.

Archived