Dirty Converted Import

• 4 weeks later...

wait.. is there people that dont like imported 911's ??? whats the reason being ?

I believe it is due to a few concerns.

1. Left to right conversion if made.

2. Potential rust issues if original RHD coming from the UK.

..plans include finding more power and better throttle response. I have recently changed my target figures, but i am still looking for 300bhp per tonne.

Simon,

How are you going with achieving this goal? 

Sorry, guys, i have been a bit busy recently and haven't been "playing" Porsches for some time.

The car is still great but I need to make a bit more money before being able to do any serious upgrades. It all comes down to the financial pressures of trying to establish my own architecture practice!

I have been trying to assess where my priorities really lie with my Porsche ownership.It is a second car, therefore a "toy", although a boy can never have too many toys. What I am struggling with is that i cannot afford to have it all at the moment. Even though this is a great and relatively cheap base for a outlaw hotrod, the fact is that without more funds in the "toys" account, I am not goeing to get anywhere. I have even been considering selling teh car and buying a LHD car for less and using the balance to get the car where I want it to be (yes, i believe the financials do add up). So its potentially a case of LHD quick hotrod vs rhd pretty standard. I have another 4 weeks of commitments at weekends and then i can start thinking seriously about what i am going to do and taking it for a good drive will help cement my ideas.

Archived