WTB: RHD 914 2.0 with fuel injection

The black 914/6 is very nice!  Trying to contact the seller, but not much joy.  How much do you reckon it would be in $AUS?

PM sent with contact info - I have no affiliation with the car or sellers, other than have contacted them in the past.

Cool looking car that one. Price (on all their cars there) is POA - tells you straight up it'll be 25% over the market rate ... Johnny, I could tell you what POA stands for over here aside from Price On Application, but it might come off as non PC ...(and I would never ever be non PC;))

Thanks Sandy - to set the story straight, I ain't a prude...was just a little surprised! 

Tell me like it is.....

POA meaning Piss Off Arsehole - Aussie pleb's interpretation that the "toff doesn't want my hard earned",  ..... only wants a fellow well healed gent's console change who will pay above the retail rate - because POA is ALWAYS way above the going retail rate ie Duttons and the Dutton's tax applied - all cars there POA

Man,  have i not been paying attention... one of those Roses box of chocies kind of discussions. ?

@JohnnyUK I'm aware of a couple of RHD 914's. They all  vary in condition specification ETC. 

perhaps  and unless I missed it or maybe too distracted by the banter, did you have a budget and are you wanting an open the box on the dock and drive away happy ending? 

get in contact, can pass on details 

cheers 

Archived