Jensen Interceptor

OBRUT

"just completed a full body restoration".......obviously ran out of money for the interior and engine ?

Ran out before they got to the back mate…maybe they started at the front?  Tyre kicked .. the paint aint half bad , god knows why you would put the naff wheels back on and leave the other stuff off.. Interiors cactus

I just kept thinking looking sideways Toranas and stuff .. WTF.. I dont know if they are muscle cars , more like GRISSLE ..  cut off a good bit of fillet.  Some of them are 155k…  Sorry Obrut to drag your post sideways.. 

But some infos in my comments for ya .. took a drive.

Definitely been a car on my list I would love to own at some stage. Got hooked on them many years ago when I saw a show or article on one being resurrected from the dead with a  full resto. That v8 and one off styling. No leg room in the rear though, you think the 911 is tight.....

Good sale price.. I had a cheeky bid after seeing it .. what was paid, defines the market though…. I do like auctions. Always present opportunity and reality and sometimes the over excitement.. for me it just defined something clear about the market overall SOFT! for most cars at the moment and that car has all the probability of being a good investment.. an unhyped market with room to grow, unlike  the bubble arena of Pcars.

i worked with a guy who had two. wiring issues were a nightmare, a little bit of rust also. put me off them for life but still worth taking one for a spin.

Lucas - Prince of Darkness...

Archived