• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only took one picture. I think Mark took a few, but he not on here.

@LeeM?

I only took one and it's blurry. Same as you and Mark posted on Instagram

Do in need to do this instagram thing?

Seems to be the easiest way now with Photobucket ripping people off mate

• 4 weeks later...

Lee. Andrew and Stew,

Are you guys still plannng on coming for a drive down south on Sunday.

My cars back pretty much back in road trim now can meet you along the way if your doing a coffee and hills drive....

Lee. Andrew and Stew,

Are you guys still plannng on coming for a drive down south on Sunday.

My cars back pretty much back in road trim now can meet you along the way if your doing a coffee and hills drive....

Will probably head to Clarendon for a coffee by 8.30, then wherever mate

You know someone is serious about hills driving when the tyre gauge comes out! ?

20170910_142315.jpg

I have so much want for this car after driving it ?

20170910_122523.jpg

Missed Anthony in his white Boxster. I didn't expect to see a race seat, Velo wheel and harness installed! Nice one fella

20170910_092620.jpg

To elaborate a bit on @DHE911 blue car. This is how a car should handle! Some serious suspension development has moved the goal posts as to what driving a 911 is about. So well set up  that it's like it has power steering, and if you fart it would change direction! In the right hands, not many will stay with you in the hills (Darien can drive, as I found out) My car which I thought was firm, now feels like stirring a bucket of porridge with a teaspoon! 

The modded gearbox and Wevo shifter keeps you on the pipe easily, and the whine in 3rd from the straight cut gears was aural bliss! The brakes would take a bit to get used to, but I was taken for a ride and can my eyeballs nearly popped out ?It stops!! MAN I love this car

Thanks Lee. It's been developed over many years with input from PR Tech and Buik's so can't take all the credit...

Retured it to street livery Wirtho, so it's a bit of a sleeper now.

As much as I love this car, i came to the conclusion it's just too nice to chop up and put full cage and glass panels etc for some door to door events, so I'm building a new one for when our new track (Tailem Bend) comes on line.

Will be ground up build, but won't be street rego so will need someone in ADL to buy my blue one and pick me up so I can still tag along on Sunday mornings.... Lee ? 

PS: Phil said he'd buy your silver one if that helps!

Retured it to street livery Wirtho, so it's a bit of a sleeper now.

Yeah well that's bullshit for a start! ? It's not a sleeper at all, It's like a buffalo in your corn flakes bowl! 

I wondered why Phil just started texting me! ??

Thinking thinking thinking!!! ?

Archived