If anyone is keen to post up a day or even a morning that suits them for a run in the hills, post it up here.

AndrewW, StewF and myself are usually pretty flexible with times and dates, as we're out most Sunday mornings usually from Aldgate to wherever is suggested or end up, yet it would be nice to see a few more cars out and about

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know where I am.

Should we do a 1st, 2nd, 3rd..... Sunday morning of the month arrangement? Helps people plan ahead. 

I suggest Windy Point as a meet up spot?

No club, no rules........ cars, corners, then coffee. Maybe a pizza or two?

Sounds good mate. Need to find some other roads too

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good mate. 

Been talking about a run to  the Langhorne creek pub. Great meals when we last played a gig there. Will need to sort a full day and see how many we can get

For anyone that would like to get out of the house on the weekend, Stew, Andrew and myself are usually out every Sunday morning. We either meet up at Aldgate or Clarendon at 8-8.30am rain or shine for a coffee and chat, then decide where we head off to. Might be to Strathalbyn or Lobethal, yet here's never usually a planned route, and we're usually home by 1pmish if we don't have anything to do afterwards. It would be good to see a few more Porsches out with us, even for an hour or 2, so drag yaselves outta bed and come n say gday

Hi fellas

I'm out for the time being, selling my car...

As you know it's stil road registered and decided is too nice to cut up and fit a full cage and make it any lighter than it is, so will leave it as a hot rod for someone else and Im doing a new build for the track...

I'll have to tag along with Shady for the summer runs and early morning coffee meets for the rest of this year!

D

Last Sunday was a good drive. Down to myponga, then to carrickalinga via the reservoir road. Then Normanville for a lunch stop. ?

"myponga carrickalinga" struck me right in the funny bone. Guess who's got a new euphemism!

Kangarilla?

Monster-kangaroo-4.jpg

I drive through Kangarilla to go to my dad's house. When our kids were young one of them asked why it's called Kangarilla. Course we had to make up a bogus story, as you do.  So the wife came out with "years ago, archeologists found the skeleton of an animal that was part kangaroo and part gorilla".  To which, the youngest one replied " what's an arteologis". The oldest one called BS. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, a few of us are meeting at Clarendon at 8.30 tomorrow morning for coffee, fat chewing session, then a drive. 

Alternative meeting place is Echunga pub at 8am, then on to Clarendon from there.

Just rock up.

Archived