Singer renders point to the future... OF LUST!

Kerry

That console is.....ugh!!! Love it

Not sure what I'm more amazed by, the potential car, the render, or the bloke that actually did the render! You'd think it was an actual car with the amount of detail. People are bloody clever

Incredible.  Simply nothing comes close  - if you like that sort of thing.  And I do.  

But I wouldn’t buy one.

I know they’re reimagined and all but ... it’s all a bit sci-fi being “ based” on a 911.

The modern interpretation of the Berg pedal cart steering wheel does it for me.  Went outside to check my son’s one just now and sure enough, Singer has reimagined it. 

Singer has me conflicted.  Really appeals to the hot rodder in me but for some reason, doesn’t light my fire - perhaps because not enough of the original remains?  

But being honest, I’m sure if I saw one in the carbon, I’d probably see it differently.   

Stridently traditional!(?!)

These cars should be a contradiction in terms, but it seems reimagining this nostalgia through the use of cutting edge render tech, and a good dose of The Green Hell Horsepower Sweat, takes the notion of a fantasy car to a whole new level! Maybe it'll be the way forward - like BMW and their one-off homages to the CSL Batmobile and 2002 - they'll get us all juiced up about whats on the horizon, and then only end up making one!?!:PissedOff:  However.... going by the speed with which we saw the original Singer roll out, we might not be seeing these in the carbon anytime in the next 10 years! (do we even have a real Singer down under yet?!)

As for the smell, who was it telling me the other day that it is actually illegal for tanners to use the chemicals that create which we all know and cherish as that "old car/new car leather smell"? Seems that today you can select from multiple synthetic memories of automotive leather, and I'm sure Singer will have it's own particular carpong to complete their sensory overload experience!

You do know that there is term for all this stuff don't you?! The revering of an object....  It's called Fetishism.

Oh well, guilty as charged! :rolleyes::PB)

2 hours ago, Kerry said:

As for the smell, who was it telling me the other day that it is actually illegal for tanners to use the chemicals that create

I would think that the only whiff the lucky wealthy owners get is that of their own aftershave.

Aftershave. Now there's a blast from the past to go with wide ties and big moustaches!

Archived