MODEL COLLECTOR MAGAZINES 1995 to 1999

I have a bunch of MODEL COLLECTOR MAGAZINES which I am getting rid of.

Free to a good home.   Only catch is you will have to pick them up if you want them.

Follow the smoke to Carrum Downs..

Not interested in boxing them up and mailing them out.

All in brand new condition and cover all types of collectable models.

The only other catch is I want them gone asap, so if you want them I need them gone quickly or they hit the bin for next Friday's collection.

First in best dressed, but be warned they have to go ASAP.... I am having a big clean out and I am being brutal.

1996 model collector 31997 model collector 41997 model collector 21995 model collector 41995 model collector 21996 model collector 21996 model collector 41997 model collector 11995 model collector 31998 model collector 41997 model collector 31998 model collector 11999 model collector 51999 model collector 21999 model collector 3

3 hours ago, Niko said:

It is a shame to bin them, I can put them on gumtree I guess or I can probably be a bit flexible if someone here gives me a firm plan...

I'm not in Vic and these are not my cup of tea ...... but .... I often look on Gumtree for magazines and have saved some rather large collections from the tip.

Give Gumtree a try first .... someone will love them as much as you have .. 

16 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I'll rephrase that to Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington ?

Had to look up Christy Turlington, never heard of her and the photos didn;t mean anything either, and I'm of that age too.  Now if you'd said Christy Brinkley......

7 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Had to look up Christy Turlington, never heard of her and the photos didn;t mean anything either, and I'm of that age too.  Now if you'd said Christy Brinkley......

Ugh! That's who I meant, Brinkley 

Archived