Looking after a 996 GT3 in Brisbane??

Over the last 10 or 11 years, I have had OPC Brisbane look after my Porsche's, apart from having T&D Automotive replace my Boxster S IMS bearing back in 2010 (I think I was one of the first in Australia). 

Since then a lot has changed - Don Munro left T&D and I believe T&D have new owners too. There are other Porsche specific workshops that crop up, like Comet Automotive, Promotive and DHM (Don Munro), but I know nothing of their capabilities regarding servicing a GT3 - only what's on their websites and that doesn't mean they are any good . My 996 will soon be due for its 4 yearly Major Service so I'm looking for the best workshop / service provider in South East Qld. Its not just a service I require but also a couple of niggles I need ironing out like a cold start stumble on startup, so a good diagnostic capability is a must have. 

I'm not unhappy with OPC Brisbane, but I am open to alternative workshops.  I'm on the Sunshine Coast and there is nobody here I would use in a fit !!

From the Brisbane crew, who in your opinion is the best  ???

DHM or Flat Six is who I would recommend. I know Brett has Porsche scanning tools and I suspect Don would have also. 

Don’s new workshop is head and shoulders above the old one. Brett is owner operator and very cleaver guy. He has worked on my GT3 - but he is booked out a few weeks in advance usually.

No affiliation with either, but I have known both for a very long time.

Flat Six told me very 'flatly' that they have absolutely no interest in looking at more water cooled cars - he's is far to busy with what he's got and won't take on any more work; to the point of being rude.  Pfft.

Might just save you a trip.

46 minutes ago, WOKA said:

Flat Six told me very 'flatly' that they have absolutely no interest in looking at more water cooled cars - he's is far to busy with what he's got and won't take on any more work; to the point of being rude.  Pfft.

Might just save you a trip.

That's just the kind of information I need - many thanks WOKA... 

Don @ DHM has been good to me, I live in Sydney, but have called on his services a few times... my old 996 GT3 was maintained by him (ex brissy car), and he had done some work on my old 968 Clubsport too. Based on my interactions/transactions with him, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him (and often do) to others. 

4 hours ago, flamingporsche said:

MR Tuning at Yatala are worth a look.  Did the coilovers in my boxster - DHM cocked it up.  I experienced excellent service. 

On the plus side they run Carrera Cup cars so would be across your GT3 needs - this is the retail arm for McElrea Racing.

Yes, I've seen them advertised on the Porsche Club website - I'll give them a call and see what they have to offer above and beyond OPC Brisbane.

Many thanks for the heads up everyone !!