16x7 & 16x8 Fuch wheels for sale

hugh

$2500 neg. They did cost me quite a bit more than this but happy to see them off to a good home......................

Price does not include tyres but it does include satin centre caps (not shown in images)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Hugh the photo wouldn't upload I was just wondering if yours are the same as the ones below?

48351145886391748211714.jpg

DM the ones in the pic look to me like the RSR frosted finish, whereas I believe that Hugh's are anodised finish.

Hugh why don't you tell us what had to be done to your wheels to get them to their current state.

Sorry Hugh the photo wouldn't upload I was just wondering if yours are the same as the ones below?

48351145886391748211714.jpg

yeh, same style except they look like 8's & 9's. Nice looking car (would have been better if kept as a 74/75 though in my opinion!)

DM the ones in the pic look like the RSR frosted finish, whereas I believe that Hugh's are anodised finish.

Hugh why don't you tell us what had to be done to your wheels to get them to their current state.

To be honest Doug I'm not quite sure. I got in touch with a guy in the states who was recommended and let him do the work - I know they are clear anodised and my only instruction was no chrome. I am very happy with the finish but am building a set of 15's and now have 2 sets of 16's so one set needs to go. I would much rather keep these but have not managed to move my other set, thought it may be worth then listing these (sadly) - starting to accumulate too many parts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived