From BMW to Porsche

Hi all, I've been a longtime driver of BMW's (135i to an M4 Competition) and will be shortly moving away from the Munich to Stuttgart, in search of my first Porsche.  In particular I'll be looking for a 987.1 or 987.2 Boxster S or Cayman S.  I want to get back to the purity of driving that I think BMW's have lost recently (don't get me wrong, I love my M4 but it's more a fast luxury car these days than a sports car).

I look forward to some good chats and learning as much as possible about my future car.

2 hours ago, BMWRX said:

Hi all, I've been a longtime driver of BMW's (135i to an M4 Competition) and will be shortly moving away from the Munich to Stuttgart, in search of my first Porsche.  In particular I'll be looking for a 987.1 or 987.2 Boxster S or Cayman S.  I want to get back to the purity of driving that I think BMW's have lost recently (don't get me wrong, I love my M4 but it's more a fast luxury car these days than a sports car).

I look forward to some good chats and learning as much as possible about my future car.

I think you find that it is Finland Since  96 Good luck in the search

Well I'm back flying and here is my new Jet - 2017 Cayman S Turbo in Miami Blue.

Need to meet up Niko and get some Pro photo's. It is ex Syd car so will be rego'd next week. I needed the best thing to a 968 Turbo that I always wanted and this is it - the balance, the GO with Bang for Buck. Looking forward to many more SMT's with you guy's.

Cheers, Mark.

Good Luck with your search  BMWRX - better car as they are designed for the Track, any questions feel free.

IMG_20201030_154101.jpg

IMG_20201030_154159.jpg

31 minutes ago, 9fan said:

Well I'm back flying and here is my new Jet - 2017 Cayman S Turbo in Miami Blue.

Need to meet up Niko and get some Pro photo's. It is ex Syd car so will be rego'd next week. I needed the best thing to a 968 Turbo that I always wanted and this is it - the balance, the GO with Bang for Buck. Looking forward to many more SMT's with you guy's.

Cheers, Mark.

Good Luck with your search  BMWRX - better car as they are designed for the Track, any questions feel free.

The big reveal!

Congrats Mark, what a beast in the one of the best colours IMO! You need to start your own thread on that one! :)

6 hours ago, BMWRX said:

Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Do I need to be a financial member here to post in the Wanted forum, or do I just need to get a certain number of posts up first?

Only to sell cars or parts do you need to be a financial member mate

• 2 weeks later...