993 service/repairs Brisbane

Arnage

Matt Kingsley - Action Tyres and More - Southport knows his stuff if your in a corner for suppliers and want a honest dude that wont take your wallet .

I used T+D some time back and were great , have people who have no end of dealing with them in recent times.

I would love to know who the SE QLDers are using also ..  A journey for some belts at PCGC ..turned into a $1500 extravaganza on my 993 .. im still shy from my visit of a few years back. 

There is a guy at Tewantin (Sunshine Coast) who was a lead tech at Porsche Melbourne for many years and knows the cars backwards.  Tim is also mobile and is very good.  See "Under the Sun". Blitz Auto Werks at Maroochydore is also excellent and Stefan is extremely knowledgeable, all the diagnostic gear and codes and is very honest in his approach.

9 minutes ago, Merv said:

There is a guy at Tewantin (Sunshine Coast) who was a lead tech at Porsche Melbourne for many years and knows the cars backwards.  Tim is also mobile and is very good.  See "Under the Sun". Blitz Auto Werks at Maroochydore is also excellent and Stefan is extremely knowledgeable, all the diagnostic gear and codes and is very honest in his approach.

@Whitey Craig, this may be useful for you?