968CS & 968 Market Watch

55 minutes ago, crsedge said:

Will be interesting to see what it goes for, especially given the red UK CS at the Melbourne Shannons auctions in November did not even receive a starting bid at $70k ...

The guy selling it is a dealer, car is a uk car and when I spoke to him about it earlier this year it had something that needed fixing on it

It finished at about $78k and was unsold 

When I spoke with the owner ages ago he used the red one that didn’t get a bid at Shannon’s and had been on sale forever as his sort of benchmark,that was also a uk car and I just got the feeling he was after an optimistic price like when the red one was on Carsales which at the time was over $100k (think it was maybe $109) but not sure.

2 minutes ago, JWM said:

Why does everyone benchmark their car to something they saw once that never sold, while thinking the ones that did went too cheap? 😂

The owner also told me something needed fixing on it which hasn't been mentioned in the listing which if I was selling it I would mention.