Bridgestone Potenza RE003

sus911

Well the OLD Toyo R888's finally gave up on their last run up the Oxley. Rear's well you can see, the fronts were slick on the outside shoulders. It's remarkable how long they lasted including a few track days.

I finally had the Bridegestones fitted that I bought last year in a 4 for 3 deal.

First impressions:

My car is now very quiet!

Steering is a fair bit lighter (expected)

Ride is great and early impressions on grip are encouraging. Barely scrubbed in at this stage.

Running 30F 32R.

Look forward to our next run Pete, Rickie & Paul!

FCHK1237[1].JPG

29 minutes ago, sus911 said:

Well the OLD Toyo R888's finally gave up on their last run up the Oxley. Rear's well you can see, the fronts were slick on the outside shoulders. It's remarkable how long they lasted including a few track days.

I finally had the Bridegestones fitted that I bought last year in a 4 for 3 deal.

First impressions:

Ride is great and early impressions on grip are encouraging. Barely scrubbed in at this stage.

Running 30F 32R.

FCHK1237[1].JPG

Got your money's worth out of those!!!

i got same on mine and really have been enjoying the improvement to my old tyres... softer, quieter, better grip and slightly better look/stance..i think it’s the squarer sidewall  gives it a little more aggressive look than what i had

2 hours ago, sus911 said:

First impressions:

Running 30F 32R.

FCHK1237[1].JPG

You could re-groove those and get a few more kilometers ;)