Porsches by the Bay - Dec 11th

Nick-PBTB

A final of the year, cars and coffee with Porsches by the Bay, very keen to have a large turnout and hopefully some proper summer weather back at Point Ormond Elwood. Last time round we had an awesome array of models spanning from 356s to 992 GT3s which is what PBTB is all about. Once again will have some interior window stickers available for $10 so come find me or contact me if you'd like one. Very keen for another awesome morning morning.

Tell all your mates! The more the better

Nick

PBTB Dec 11th 1.1.png

Yes it was.  Kind of weird to see a car which had big money spent on certain areas like suspension , brakes , rotors , air take inlets , etc , etc , but some essentials like battery, oil seperator  , service , brake pressure, bushes neglected . Got her now sorted , drives very well , still a couple of items on the “ Wishlist”, but happy for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Just under a week to go for the final PBTB of the year. It’s been an awesome year returning to our normal schedule and just to have meets again is awesome. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

IMPORTANT! Unfortunately Point Ormond cafe has been taken over by a new licensee and is currently under renovations which from what I’m hearing will not be done in time. Apologies so just keep in mind there will not be coffee available. There is however a cafe 700m away. 

A few regulars will be having coffee at the Pantry Brighton around 9!

D02BF529-CB33-4C3B-B720-57E269384EA7.jpeg

Absolutely unreal turnout this morning. Over 100 cars came down for an initially wet morning. 
Can’t express enough how grateful I am for all the strong Porsche community to continually show up for this event, we truely have the strongest fans of any car marque. I know the early mornings are hard for a lot of you but we have some big plans for 2023 and some different styles of events. 

Target date for the next PBTB is January 29th with an exciting sponsor coming on board. 
Remember to follow the instagram 

@porschesbythebay

Nick
#porschesbythebay 

5ABD8273-FAC3-43B3-A914-C927F2D42018.jpeg