'76 and '78 Targas

Time to Sell

I have 2 Targas, both rhd U.S imports. At some point the '76 has had an impressive '74row 2.7 fitted. During my ownership'78 has had a top end rebuild, new clutch , brake upgrade and suspension upgrade by a respected Porsche personality. Make no mistake, these have both been developed as "drivers" cars and not garage queens. That said possibly more suited to an entry level air cooled enthusiast! Happy to be corrected but I'm thinking  they're in the $68k - $75k range. 

On 02/12/2022 at 19:21, Adrenalin62 said:

possibly more suited to an entry level air cooled enthusiast! Happy to be corrected but I'm thinking  they're in the $68k - $75k range. 

I am said entry level air cooled enthusiast so I'll ask the question, which one is which?

On 04/12/2022 at 19:09, Molly said:

Hi, I’d be interested in the’78. Would you please DM me with some photos? Or call 0408072772. Cheers Chris 

Geez, should have realised this was you when I first saw the post 🙂  Better change your location in your avatar 😉 

Celebrating my purchase of the red ‘78 Targa. Having visited Adrenaline62, and driven both cars, my feedback would be that this is a bloke with real integrity who is selling a couple of honest cars. If I could have bought the’76 as well I would have. In all honesty, I actually enjoyed the experience of driving the white 76 more than the 78. It’s a great fun car and if I can figure out a way to cobble together the funds, I’d be bringing it home as well. Merry Christmas all