Mark Webber: Now a GT3 RS 4.0 Owner

D-banger

So Mark Webber has a GT3 RS 4.0 to join his garage along with his GT2 RS.

I wonder if he ever reads PFA???

http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/02/29/porsche-gt3-rs-4-0-all-the-colours/

black-with-silver-decals-mark-webber_zps

Good one Doug. He sure looks happy. Good link too. The third photo from the left in the top row is David car taken on my phone just after he got it. Think that might be Ann making a cameo in the background too......

So Mark Webber has a GT3 RS 4.0 to join his garage along with his GT2 RS.

I wonder if he ever reads PFA???

http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/02/29/porsche-gt3-rs-4-0-all-the-colours/

black-with-silver-decals-mark-webber_zps

OK, so why would mark by buying a Stuttgart registered LHD porsche?  Or is he just posing with one in the same color scheme that he bought?

He still lives in the UK as far as I know.  I wonder if Australia will ever be his home again after his F1 career is over?

For those on Twitter, following Mark (@aussiegrit) makes for good entertainment.  Amongst photos of Press Scrums, his dogs and random bits of Australian sport, he often posts little pics of him out driving his Porsche.

Looking forwards to seeing Mark in action this weekend.  One can but hope forlornly for a good home-town performance.

Detective Coastr, you are indeed a wizard, well spotted !!! I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding. However D- Banger has set the challenge to make Mark aware of the most complete and knowledgable Porsche resource on this planet, and get him to join up!!

We'll have to have some really clever way of ensuring it is actually him, but that's Kerry's problem...!!

S = Stuttgart : the European plates are often indicative of where the vehicle was registered.  Obviously all Porsche factory registrations are in Stuttgart.

GO = Geschäftsbereich Öffentlichkeitsarbeit : roughly translated is 'Public Relations'.

I'm not sure if Porsche purchases all the 'GO' plates or it is Germanic eficiency that Presswagens get a special plate.

Good one Doug. He sure looks happy. Good link too. The third photo from the left in the top row is David car taken on my phone just after he got it. Think that might be Ann making a cameo in the background too......

Did they post a pic from PFA?

Archived