Wheeler Dealers Trading Up

Came across a good show last night on Foxtel, Wheeler Dealers

Plot: English car trader starts with US$3K, buys a car (sometimes does a little work on it) & flogs it for a profit, slowly trading his way up to a super car.

Episodes 1&2 have been shown, started in India on to the UK where he bought a few UK built cars, did a few minor changes & sold em for a tidy profit.

He purchased a Chevy for US$9600, on his way to sell it in Sweden at the end of last nights episode.

If your got foxtel well worth a look.

Discovery Turbo Max (634) Fridays at 9.30pm

N

I'm over everyone whinging about the US dollar component!

I may have seen the whole series online, and it's all pretty awesome - I think what he ended up with was a bit of a good deal.

Still like the real wheeler dealers better though, Edd brings a lot to the show

CCC always leaves me a little disappointed, the reality of actual profit made(or not) over profit expected I guess. You never know exactly how much they've put into these - add up hours on the highway , phone , net , outsourcing jobs etc etc. But it's good to see some barn finds in the flesh.

WD is a classic , if just for the cheesy banter between MB and Ed.

And for the guy who talked about checking for mayonnaise when assessing the air cooled targa. What a dill!

The new WD is pretty good entertainment and I'm sure the Brewing formula will appeal to 'mericans on cable. Power to the old Julius Caesar!

Saw Chasing Classic cars episode yesterday where he 'finds' a quad cam 356. The rarest of the rare apparently 

Going by Hagertys price guide, a good one is worth $336k!  :blink:

I havent seen the Wheeler Dealers trading up, yet I can't see it being much cop without Ed 

Archived