I want a wing! (was: can someone near northcoate VIC do me a favour)

so I just won a wing (thanks to uncle) - pickup is in Moonee Ponds and he won't ship, is anyone able to help out? Happy to slip some cash (or a couple of new 710 fanbelts, or a brochure)

Thanks!

so does anyone have any suggestions for a courier too? I was thinking about e-go but after hearing some horror stories i'm not keen

maybe somewhere like pack and send?

and has anyone shipped a wing before? how did you pack it?

thanks!

Russ. I'd be happy to pick it up and pack it for you.

We can bubble wrap it and put it in some sort of box.

We use a couple of different couriers for interstate depending on its size.

Throw me a PM.

Out of curiosity, how much to send a rear wing?

From memory it was like $16 or something :lol:  - courier was closer to $70. I must say that it was a fibre glass tail, the weight may be a factor.  

I still don't think Russ car needs a rear wing!

Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  

Ooops sorry!

:P

From memory it was like $16 or something :lol:  - courier was closer to $70. I must say that it was a fibre glass tail, the weight may be a factor.  

wow, that's cheap!

this wing is about 12kg so I think it might be more

I still don't think Russ car needs a rear wing!

Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  Say no to the rear wing!  

Ooops sorry!

it bolts on to where the air intake for the engine is, if I don't like it I can just unbolt it. I specifically bought the PU wing just for this reason (and to break up the green a bit) - It was also such a good deal I couldn't pass it up (as is everything for this car lol)

it bolts on to where the air intake for the engine is, if I don't like it I can just unbolt it. I specifically bought the PU wing just for this reason (and to break up the green a bit) - It was also such a good deal I couldn't pass it up (as is everything for this car lol)

Oh thats cool. I thought they always bolted into the actual lid itself.

Hope you like it Russ - I was just mucking around, but I'm sure you knew that!

you need to paint ducktails, and all of the other wings need to be colour matched to the body paint

worst case I hang it on the wall for the next car (and have a talking point)

and yeah I knew. when are you buying your targa?

you need to paint ducktails, and all of the other wings need to be colour matched to the body paint

worst case I hang it on the wall for the next car (and have a talking point)

and yeah I knew. when are you buying your targa?

Yeh nice wall ornament!

My Targa - dunno, when I find a deal thats too good to be true - but is true and I get $50k for my Boxster :P :P

Archived